Affichage des résultats du sondage: Etes vous pour ce topic ?

Votants
62. Vous ne pouvez pas participer à ce sondage.
  • Oui

38 61,29%
  • Non

24 38,71%
Page 32 sur 219 << Première ... 2230313233344282132 ... Dernière >>
Affichage des résultats 311 à 320 sur 2185
    10 000 fans Facebook Avatar de Baine
    Parfois je me demande pourquoi je suis toujours le vizu comme un junky qui poursuit son dealer pour un vieux rail de coke coupée avec de la merde!!

Aujourd'hui j'ai la réponse a toutes mes interrogations!! changez rien, c'est ça le vizu putain !!
    La Liguain c'est bien, la Liguedeu c'est mieux

Entre à la 88ème Avatar de kordhan

Merci pour ce moment plus que mémorable les mecs, surtout changez rien, vous êtes les meilleurs
    Le plus beau des ballon est celui se trouvant dans les filets de l'adversaire.

Un bon bisounours est un bisounours mort.... Si possible dans d'atroces souffrances.

08/08/2017.

Plazma lâche un post. Réaction du Vizu :

Merci pour ce moment.
    Verrà la morte e avrà i tuoi occhi.
    Cesare Pavese

Débarque au club
    Come on guys, i told you not to jump the gun, be patient, i leave for 24h and now there are multiple topics about Ronaldo, but i'll stick to this one, so if anyone has any questions for me, please feel free to ask me, in english or french, it doesn't matter...

I went through your replies and let's make some things clear, i told you i'm from Eastern Europe, right now i'm in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia...i'm also involved with trading in commodities, and i mainly work in Serbia and Russia, i won't tell you my nationality, but i'm eastern european and in the last 20 years, i frequently travel to Monaco and yes, i'm connected to Fedcom and other similair companies...i have great connections with Rybolovlev, Fedorichev and Vasilyev, plus i also know Prince Albert, i can provide evidence to everything that i said, but for now, let's just relax and talk about our beloved AS Monaco...

As i said, i understand the scepticism, it's totally natural that people don't believe when they hear something so bombastic from anonymous sources, that's fine, just please be a little bit patient, because right now, the things behind the scenes in our club are better than ever...i told you that my main motivation for doing this is that i can't look at all this negativity coming from our own fans, like they forgot where the club was before Rybolovlev became the owner, like they forgot that we won the title after 17 years of waiting, it's really depressing to hear even one single negative word about Rybo or Vadim, those two guys deserve only respect from our fans...

Cristiano Ronaldo is a done deal, there won't be any real noise until those two supercup games are over, so be patient during the next 7 days, after that you will start hearing rumours from the spanish sources, quickly followed by french sources, the transfer will happen before the end of the month...there is one small detail that needs to be resolved, Real wants to keep Ronaldo for the first two La Liga games, so that they can organize his farewell from the Santiago Bernabeu on August 27 when they host Valencia, but on the other hand Monaco wants to bring Ronaldo earlier, so they can introduce him to our fans on Louis II before our game against Marseille also on August 27, that's the only thing where both sides still can't agree on, eaither way Ronaldo will become monegasque before the end of August, the deal is done...

People here keep repeating "why would he come here to play with Ghezzal and Meite and Imbula, etc"...i don't understand the hate towards Ghezzal, he's the one who was on the top of Jardim's wish list, we tried to secure his signature ahead of time, but his salary demands were almost double of what we are paying him now, if Jardim wanted him so badly, then he saw something that he really likes, you can make fun of him all you want, but let's give him a chance, after all he's Monaco's player now and we are all Monaco's fans, if he proves his talent, he'll play, if not, he'll seat on the bench, it's that simple...people are also repeating "if Ronaldo is really coming, than why would Lemar and Fabinho leave", let me tell you why, money, more money than they are getting now...i already told, Rybolovev doesn't have any problem to give Ronaldo more than €30M per year, but he doesn't want to overpay anyone else, he'll give them certain raise if they deserve it, but he won't match any bigger offers from other club, because we have our specific financial model and we have good scouting, so Rybo and Vadim think that they can pretty much replace any player in our squad, James became Silva, Carrasco became Lemar, Kondogbia became Bakayoko, Kurzawa became Mendy, Martial became Mbappe, and so on...

Now when i started talking about Mbappe, i received decent number of private messages in the last 24h, many of them are about Mbappe, i told you already that he wants to go to Real if they can guarantee him starting spot, he has verbal agreement with Perez, but everybody will have to wait at least a week before the real talk takes place...these rumours about Mbappe and PSG are mostly driven by his father who wants to secure better salary for his son, as long as Real thinks that PSG is the real threat, they will give more money to Kylian, as things stand now, he will end up in Real Madrid, along with €50M so that Ronaldo can become the most expensive player in the history...just ignore the noise and enjoy the process, Ronaldo is Monaco bound whatever happens to Mbappe, as i said, even if in the end he somehow ends up with City or PSG (very, very unlikely), then Real would bring Hazard or Dybala...people also say "Real would never sell Ronaldo because of blah, blah, blah", no guys, you are wrong, they already sold Ronaldo to Monaco, the deal is done, i really can't stress enough that fact, ever since July 10 when Ronaldo gave the green light to Rybolovev that he wants to come, everything that we did from that point was to make sure that we can get him without breaking Financial Fair Play, that's why Mbappe never received any offer to extend his contract, don't listen what Vadim is saying in the public or what Perez is saying in the public, this is all business and both sides need to execute perfect timing when it comes to deal that's big as this one...

It's really depressing when people are keep questioning why we are bringing Diakhaby or Ghezzal or why we are keeping Lopes and so on, come on guys, have a little more faith in Jardim, if he wants them, it means he appreaciate their talent, if something goes wrong, other players will take their places, plus why eveybody are pretending like we don't have anyone to put next to Ronaldo, like somehow we don't have Falcao, Moutinho, Tielemans, Boschilia, Mboula and other big talents...Ronaldo wants to be the most expensive player in history, that's extremely important to him, and he wants to have bigger salary than Messi or Neymar, plus he already won everything possible with United and Real, he wants to leave Madrid like a king, he doesn't want to be kicked out like Raul back in the day, it was his choise to join Monaco, we were always waiting for him with our open arms, now it's the time to finally get him, the deal is done, number 7 is his, the only unknow detail is can we get him before our game against Marseille or will he have his debut against Nice one week later...

There are so many exciting things for all Monaco fans in the future, we will have amazing training center for our future stars from academy, we will completely modernize Stade Louis II...right now, if you look at the blueprint, our stadium will have only 12,000 seats in the future, so we are reducing seat number, but we are creating more VIP seats that will be sold to corporations and individuals, more than 20% of our staium will be reserved for VIP guests with prices so ridiculously high that all rich people of principality will fight to reserve their place...Rybo and Vadim are planning beautiful things for our future, Ronaldo is just the step one, we need to gain on popularity and we need to attract more sponsors, we'll continue to invest heavily in young players and if we can't become one of the biggest clubs in the world, we can at least become the most sexiest club in the world, the whole principality of Monaco will join the forces with out club, so that we can promote them and that they can promote us, just wait to see what they are preparing for arrival of Ronaldo, it's going to be CR7 transforming into James Bond 007, the whole world will be stunned with his presentation...

Just relax, don't lose your sleep, don't worry about anything, Monaco is in better shape than ever, both on and off the football pitch...i know that some people are laughing at us, that's because our club always had PR problem, even today some poeple believe that Rybolovlev lost half of his money or that he wanted passport or that he's taking money from the club or that he lost ambition, all those stories are pure garbage...he settled with his ex wife for peanuts, he never had any problem with Prince Albert, his real net worth is much larger than what you can read on the Internet, his plan is that Monaco always remain in his family, his mother never misses our home games, his daughter Ekaterina and her husband Juan Sartori will lead the club one day, if there weren't Financial Fair Play obstacles, he would invest on the same level as Abramovich invested in Chelsea during his first few years, but now it doesn't matter, we are done with FFP, no more monitoring of our accounts and we can finally raise salary levels and create more space for special signings, but we are still going to be careful and we are still going to buy and sell players like on the stock market, but there will be at least three experienced stars to carry the young ones, like now when we'll have Ronaldo, Falcao and Moutinho...

You know that they say how a picture is worth a thousand words, well who you think took this picture? (and don't worry my friends, we will have many more happy days like after this game against Saint-Etienne)

Dernière modification par plazma ; 09/08/2017 à 09h53.

Président d'honneur Avatar de kitohiro
    Bon ben je suis con vaincu. en 1 et 2 mots.
    Désolé le vizu pour ma crédulité...
    Woooow, quelle audace derrière ton clavier ..

Pareil je suis hyper crédule.
    Des qu'il a dit que c'était bouclé depuis le 10 juillet j'y ai cru.
    Faut pas se laisser gagner par l'euphorie de croire que l'on est un homme important Louise Attaque

Buteur providentiel
    Il fallait bien ce petit message pour relancer 32 nouvelles pages dans ce topic

Bombe n°2.

Fatality !

Putain, soit c'est le plus gros troll du monde, soit le gars j'ai envie de lui faire un bisou Blanc/Fab style !
    Il a le bénéfice du doute, juste pour le rêve vendu et la folie qui s'est emparée du vizu !

Juste une petite question Plazma : pourquoi nous raconter tout ça ? S'il doit y avoir un parfait timing (et donc une avancée en souterrain), pourquoi, qui que tu sois, il s'agit de ton secret, tout raconter ?

En tous cas merci ! Quelle que soit l'issue de ce putain de fait.

Favori des médias Avatar de hebus
    Thanks again for this morning shot of news.
    Several questions for you :
    Is there any chances that Fabinho and/or Lemar and/or Mbappe stay for one more year, or is it a done deal that they will leave ?
    I mean, with all due respect we owe to CR7, he won't win games by himself and I am not sure that Falcao/Ronaldo is the best association we could have in our attack as I am not sure their profiles match.
    Those 3 are the solid foundation of our team, especially after letting go Silva/Bakayoko/Mendy. Rome has not been made in a day, and football is not only about putting names on the pitch. No matter how much I believe in Jardim (and I do) It's quite difficult to understand why we would break everything we've managed to build just for one name, even if this one is Ronaldo (and not even the real one ).
    You mention money as a reason for them to leave, but do we need to sell them to get the money to do CR7 ?
    From a pure sportive point of view it would be a suicidal move. if this year we don't manage to finish on the podium, with or without the portuguese our model is going to fail.

Buteur providentiel Avatar de petithomme

Il est fort putain!

Règles de messages